|HTGS-4||70.00 (0.01 ozf-in)||4.000 (0.001 lbf-in)||5.000 (0.001 kgf-cm)||50.00 (0.01 N-cm)|
|HTGS-15||-||15.00 (0.01 lbf-in)||20.00 (0.01 kgf-cm)||200.0 (0.1 N-cm)|
|HTGS-40||-||40.00 (0.01 lbf-in)||50.00 (0.01 kgf-cm)||500.0 (0.1 N-cm)|
|HTGS-85||-||85.0 (0.1 lbf-in)||100.0 (0.1 kgf-cm)||1000 (1 N-cm)|
HTGS Digital Torque Gauge
$1,475 – $1,685
Digital Torque Gauge with USB Output
- Luminescent EL display is highly visible in dark locations
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for quick Go/No Go testing
- Multi-language program menus: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese
- Ergonomic design, non-slip grips, heavy duty metal construction
- USB (virtual COM port), RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Processes and transmits 2,000 data/sec.
- lbf-in, kgf-m, and N-m units are selectable
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- 1,000 data memory for recall or download
- External switch display hold and clear
- Internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Kit includes, 6.5mm chuck, ZT Logger data acquisition software, USB cable, hex wrench, AC adapter/charger, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case (handles for 10N-m range only) (USB flash drive adapter for HTGA only). Optional attachments available, see table below.
Easy-to-use menus in eight languages make programming simple. Select units, set high/low setpoints, and all other functions.
Luminescent EL display shows torque value, unit, and peak, and can be configured with user selectable data including memory data, +NG count, high/low setpoints, 1st and 2nd peaks, etc.
Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Orange lights for less than low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over the high.
Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second, not just the peak from a high sampling rate. Optional Force Recorder data acquisition software processes up to 2,000 data per second.
ZT Logger data acquisition software downloads data from the gauge memory or captures a continuous stream of data at 10 data/second. Zero the gauge or capture data while at the computer. All gauge programming can be set and saved from the software.
HTGS digital torque gauges are sold in kits which include the gauge, sensor, six foot cable, USB cable and AC adapter/charger. Built-in Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.