Return authorization must be obtained from our Customer Service Department (888-988-3787) before returning items for any reason. When requesting a return authorization, please provide the following information; the reason for the return, date of purchase, your P.O. number, and our invoice number. Return authorizations will be granted only if all the following conditions are met:
- Product, accessories and packaging must never have been used or altered.
- Returns must be complete; including all packaging undamaged.
- All manuals, documentation and applicable calibration certificates must be returned in their original condition.
- The return authorization must be obtained in advance and return of the product per the above conditions must be received by us within thirty (30) calendar days of the invoice date.
- Special order items, accessories, attachments and parts are not eligible for return.
- All returns will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. Credit will be issued upon our final approval after our inspection.
- All shipments from Gauge City and to Gauge City must be prepaid by the customer, including duties and brokerage for shipments outside the USA.
Damaged Shipment Returns:
If this product has been delivered in damaged condition— file a claim with the delivering carrier within 24 hours.
- If this is not done, insurance will be voided and substantial additional costs will be incurred at your expense.
- Visible damage: All copies of freight bill or waybill should be noted as to damage and signed by driver or consignee.
- Concealed damage:
- Call carrier within 24 hours of delivery and request inspection.
- Retain copy of inspection report.
- Keep carton and packaging.
- Do not remove from premises before inspection is made.