Authorization must be obtained from our Customer Service Department (888-988-3787) before returning items for any reason. When requesting a return authorization, please provide the following information; the reason for the return, date of purchase, your P.O. number, and our invoice number. Return authorizations will be granted only if all the following conditions are met:
- Product has never been used/altered at time of return
- Returns must be complete; including all packaging and accessories undamaged and unused
- All manuals, documentation and applicable calibration certificates must be returned in their original condition
- The request for return authorization is within thirty (30) calendar days of the invoice date
- Special order items, accessories, attachments and parts are not eligible for return
- All returns will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. Credit will be issued upon inspection of the returned item.
- Shipments must be prepaid, including duties and brokerage for shipments outside the USA.
Damaged Shipment Returns:
If this product has been delivered in damaged condition— file a claim with the delivering carrier within 24 hours.
- If this is not done, insurance will be voided and substantial additional costs will be incurred at your expense.
- Visible damage: All copies of freight bill or waybill should be noted as to damage and signed by driver or consignee.
- Concealed damage:
- Call carrier within 24 hours of delivery and request inspection.
- Retain copy of inspection report.
- Keep carton and packaging.
- Do not remove from premises before inspection is made.