5 Ranges Up to 1040 lbf-in (86.7 lbf-ft)
- Drive-Centered Torque Sensor apply load anywhere on the tester, not just the load point, and achieve consistent results
- Rechargeable internal NiMH batteries (8 hour use) and AC Adapter
- Ultra Accurate ± 0.5% F.S., ±1 LSD
- 300° Rotating Head adjusts viewing angle
- 800 Data Memory recall data on the display or download
- Output Data USB virtual COM port sends peak
- (1 data) or continuous data (12 or 180 data/second)
- Programmable High and Low setpoints with both audible beep and Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output modes (selectable)
- Selectable units lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- USB virtual COM port sends peak (1 data) or continuous data (12 or 180 data/second)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- Programmable Auto Zero function resets unit to zero for easy operation
- Ergonomic and light weight, yet ruggedly constructed
- CW and CCW operation
- AC charger and recyclable-packaging cardboard carrying case included. Hard plastic carrying case sold separately
- CW stepless one-way clutch adapter included with DIW-4W, DIW-15 & DIW-20
- CW stepless one-way clutch adapter sold separately for DIW-75 & DIW-120
DIW Series are an extremely lightweight digital torque wrenches that tighten or loosen bolts up to 1040 lbf-in. The wrench head swivels 300° and can be used in tight places.
You’ll get consistent readings no matter where or how the wrench is gripped because the torque sensor is centered on the drive and not up in the handle.
Torque controlled wrenches can be evaluated by comparative tests on sample fasteners. Both breakaway and loosen tests can be performed. Rugged enough to be used in production.
The testers have an accuracy of ±0.5%, ± 1 LSD and offer a programmable setpoint for uniform tightening or Go/No Go testing. Peak and continuous data can be downloaded via the USB virtual COM port.