|Distance Meter Specifications|
|Display||Push button for inch/mm, zero set and on/off|
SVH Wheel Operated Vertical Test Stand
$1,300 – $1,750
Manual Wheel Test Stand
- svh-220,svh-220-s, svh220, svh220s
- Hand wheel design provides a high degree of precise control
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Gauge remains in place when hand wheel is released
- Stroke: 2.36″ (60mm)
- Travel: 3mm per wheel rotation
- Optional digital distance meter
Model SVH-220 are compact test stands with a maximum capacity of 220 lbf. The handwheel offers precise movement that is ideal for applications requiring relatively consistent speed and maximum gauge control. The gauge remains in position when the wheel is released which allows the user to easily change samples between tests. Hand wheel operation provides repeatable test results from sample to sample. The stroke can be adjusted with a mechanical limit. The SVH-220 can accommodate any of the standard range Imada mechanical or digital force gauges.
AP-002 Adapter Plate is available to mount most other force gauges to IMADA test stands.