Model ESL-200-UV Ultraviolet LED Strobe
- Auto wide measuring range – Up to 150,000 FPM/RPM
- Adjustable flash duration yields sharper images
- Store 9 flash rates in memory for quick retests
- Tripod mountable
- Push button operation with x2 and ÷2 buttons
- Phase Shift 0°~359° in 1° increments
- Extended battery life: 5 hours continuous use 6,000 FPM/RPM
- Power save mode: 10 hours continuous use 6,000 FPM/RPM
- Highly stable drift free operation
- Rugged aluminum housing, compact size, ergonomic design
- Easy-to-read 5 digit 12 mm high LCD
- ESL-200-UV kit includes stroboscope, AC adapter/charger, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case
ESL-200-UV is a battery operated, UV LED stroboscope designed to inspect security print elements using UV-visible ink. The ESL-200-UV features a six 390nm UV LED array, 9 flash rate memory and rechargeable battery. The ESL-200-UV LED Stroboscope is compact and fits in a pocket.
Adjustable Flash Duration
ESL-200-UV features adjustable flash duration. For most applications standard flash duration works without adjustment. For ultra high speed applications, objects may move during the brief period of a single flash, resulting in a blurred image. By decreasing flash duration, objects have less time to move and the image appears sharper.
Optional ET-1 External Trigger Kit for LED Stroboscope
The external trigger immediately synchronizes the strobe with a rotating object. The sensor is aimed at a ferrous target mounted on the drive shaft and triggers the strobe to flash each time the target passes the sensor. ET-1 is complete with sensor, cables and AC adapter. Ferrous target not-included.
All stroboscopes come with a 3-Point Calibration Certificate traceable to NIST. The ESL-200-UV stroboscope is sold as a kit and made in the USA. The standard model includes the stroboscope, AC Adapter/charger and plastic carrying case.