Model ESL-200A Pocket LED Strobe
- High efficiency LED solid-state light source
- Brightness: 7800 LUX, 8″ distance, 6000 FPM, 80 mS duration
- Extended battery life of 5 hours continuous use at 6,000 fpm/rpm
- Pulse Width Modulation for sharp images at high speed
- Highly stable drift free operation
- Auto wide measuring range – up to 150,000 fpm/rpm (over 100,000 display flashes)
- Push button operation with x2 and ÷2 buttons for easy and precise adjustment
- 359° Digital phase shift adjustment by 1° increments
- Store up to 9 flash rates in memory for records or quick retests (Restarts at the last flash rate)
- Rugged aluminum housing – compact size – weighs only 1.2 lb (540 g)
- Easy-to-read 5 digit 12 mm high LCD
- External trigger input and output
- Tripod mountable
- Kit includes stroboscope, AC Adapter/charger, and carrying case.
ESL-200A Pocket LED Stroboscope is a super bright, battery operated, LED stroboscope designed to measure and observe rotating, reciprocating and linear motion in a variety of production, quality control and academic applications. It generates an extremely bright light and fits in a pocket.
Adjustable Flash Duration
For most applications standard flash duration works without adjustment. For ultra high rpm or larger objects rotating with high surface speed, ESL-200 features adjustable flash duration.
For ultra high speed applications, objects may move during the brief period of a single flash, resulting in a blurred image. By decreasing flash duration, objects have less time to move and the image will appear sharper.
Optional ET-1 External Trigger Kit for LED Stroboscope
The External Trigger immediately synchronizes the stroboscope with a rotating object. The sensor is aimed at a ferrous target mounted on the drive shaft and triggers the strobe to flash each time the target passes the sensor. ET-1 is complete with sensor, cables and AC adapter. Ferrous target not-included.