3 Ranges Up to 1770 lbf-in (147.7 lbf-ft)
- High accuracy ±1.5% F.S. (clockwise with display facing you, counterclockwise with display facing away from you)
- The best known, rugged, high quality tools for over 60 years!
- Peak, peak with auto zero reset and Real Time modes
- Five programmable torque presets ideal for frequent operations.
- Pass/Fail mode counts fasteners tightened within programmed High/Low limits, using LED and audible alerts
- Selectable units, lbf-in, lbf-ft, kgf-cm, N-m
- ISO-6789 Compliant
- Calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case included
Digital Adjustable Torque Wrenches expand torque applications to places where a socket wrench cannot work. They feature forged steel jaws and a unique power sensor in the handle which accurately detects and analyzes load applied to the grip, regardless of hand position and specially designed jaws that maintain a constant working length whether open or closed, to enable more precise torque measurement.
These torque wrenches measure in peak mode, peak with auto zero reset, and real time. Five programmable torque presets stored in memory enable the user to check frequently used values. The presets alert the user with an intermittent signal at 90% and a continuous signal at 100% of the preset torque value using LED and audible indicators that enable users to tighten to within 10% of a preset torque value. Pass/Fail mode counts the number of fasteners tightened within programmed high and low torque limits. Selectable units of lbf-in, lbf-ft, kgf-m, and N-m. Uses a lithium coin battery, CR2354.
Selection Guideline: The actual working torque value should fall within 70% of the torque measuring range.
Accuracy assured only under the following conditions: Hexagonal objects only. Apply torque toward the movable jaw only.
Precautions: Firmly fit jaw to the width of the bolts and nuts. Do not apply impact by hitting it with a hammer, etc.