Up to 85 lbf-in
- dtxs4,dtxs15,dtxs40,dtxs85,dtxs2n,dtxs2-n,dtxs5n,dtxs5-n,dtxs10n,dtxs10-n,dtxs-4,dtxs-15,dtxs-40,dtxs-85,dtxs-2n,dtxs-2-n,dtxs-5n,dtxs-5-n,dtxs-10n,dtxs-10-n,cap torque test,dtxs
- Luminescent display visible in dark and light locations
- User-Friendly, Multi-Language Menus
- Test cap loosening (CCW) and tightening (CW) torque
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Selectable real time and peak modes
- RS-232, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Selectable lbf-in, kgf-cm and N-cm
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal
- 1,000 data memory
- Overload and low battery indicators
- 200% overload capacity
- Clamps containers from .75″~ 6.25″ in diameter
- Includes tester, four standard 1 inch pegs (other sizes available), AC adapter/charger, USB Cable and driver and ZT Logger data acquisition software.
DTXS easy-to-use menus make programming simple in eight languages. Select units, set high/low setpoints, and all other functions in plain language. EL display is visible in dark and light locations and shows torque value, unit, and peak, and can be configured with additional user-selectable data including memory data, +NG count, high/low setpoints, 1st and 2nd peaks, etc.
Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Orange lights for less than low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over the high.
Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second, not just the peak from a high sampling rate. Optional Force Recorder data acquisition software is designed to process up to 2,000 data per second.
ZT Logger data acquisition software downloads data from the tester memory or captures continuous data at 10 data/second. Zero the tester or capture data while at the computer. All tester programming can be set and saved from the software.