Easy-to-use basic force gauge with large backlit LCD display
- Backlit LCD display with user-friendly menus
- Setting security lock prevents accidental changes
- Ergonomic, durable, heavy-duty metal construction
- 30,000/sec sampling rate
- Selectable real time or peak mode operation
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with OK indicator
- USB and RS-232C output
- Push-button tare function
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.; display flashes at overload limit
- Runs on internal Ni-MH batteries (user replaceable) or AC adapter; charge with USB port or portable charger
- DST kit includes set of six attachments, AC charger/adapter, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case
Imada DST digital force gauges are simple-to-use basic gauges featuring user-friendly menu operation. Selections including unit and measuring mode can be locked to prevent accidental changes.
The large backlit LCD display can be configured in basic format to show value, unit and measuring mode or multi-line format to display peak and real time values simultaneously. Additional features include reversible display and high/low setpoints with OK indicator for Go/No Go testing.
The gauges have a 30,000/sec sampling rate. Collect the data via USB or RS-232 connections with the included Force Logger or optional SW-1X software.
DST gauges are powered by rechargeable Ni-MH batteries or the AC adapter/charger. The batteries are user replaceable and can also be charged using USB ports or USB portable chargers.
All DST gauges are sold as kits complete with gauge, carrying case, six attachments and AC adapter/charger.