Digital Torque Tester for Manual Wrenches
- disip5,disip-5,disip50,disip-50,disip200,disip-200,disip500,disip-500,dis-ip5,dis-ip-5,dis-ip50,dis-ip-50,dis-ip200,dis-ip-200,dis-ip500,dis-ip-500,dis-ip5, dis-ip50, dis-ip200, dis-ip500
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with GO/NO GO LED indicators and audible beep
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring modes (selectable)
- Selectable units lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm, or lbf-ft, kgf-m, N-m
- USB virtual COM port sends peak (1 data) or continuous data (12 or 180 data/second)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- 800 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD ( 32° to 100°F)
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Runs on internal NiMH batteries (8 hour use)
- AC adapter/charger included
Digital Torque Tester with flanged remote sensor calibrates torque tools up to 362 lbf-ft. It has an accuracy of ± .5% F.S., ± 1 LSD. Select Peak, Real Time or Peak Down measurement modes. Programmable high/low setpoints enable GO/NO GO testing; green lights between high and low setpoints, and red for under low and over high setpoint.
Use the 800 internal memory for peak data recall or USB download for analysis by Imada data acquisition software SW-1SV-USB.
Calibrate your own torque wrenches and electric drivers and and save down time. Do not use with power drivers or impact tools (Ask for DI-1M impact wrench torque tester).