DID-4A Digital Torque Screwdriver
$685 – $1,130
Digital Torque Screwdriver with USB output
- Runs on internal batteries (8 hour use) Auto shut-off after 10 min. of non-use
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with both audible beep and Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output modes (selectable)
- Selectable units ozf-in, lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- USB virtual COM port sends peak (1 data) or continuous data (12 or 180 data/second)
- 800 data memory for recall with statistics (number of data, Max, Min, Avg) or for SPC download
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- Programmable Auto Zero function resets unit to zero for easy operation
- Ergonomic and light weight, yet ruggedly constructed
- DID-4A with 1/4″ square drive includes 1/4″ female square to 1/4″ hex adapter, 2-1/4″ Phillips tips, AC charger and recyclable-packaging cardboard carrying case
- Optional hard plastic carrying case and ratchet available (CW, CCW and fixed operation)
- DID-05 includes 4mm stepless CW one-way clutch, locking half round Phillips tip, full round Phillips tip, locking half round flat tip, full round flat tip, AC charger and recyclable-packaging cardboard carrying case. Optional hard plastic carrying case sold separately.
DID digital torque screwdrivers feature an integral LCD display for convenient torque readings. The units are designed for screw tightening torque verification and measures in Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output measuring modes (selectable).
They have an accuracy of ± 0.5% F.S., ±1 LSD and programmable setpoints that provide both an audible beep and green/red LED indicator for uniform tightening or GO/NO GO testing. In addition, they feature a programmable counter that minimize assembly errors by identifying mis-tightening and/or defective screws. Use the 800 internal memory for data recall or USB virtual COM port to download data for SPC.
DID digital torque tester substantially reduce scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and under-tightening and is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assemblies.