Digital Torque Tester for Impact Tools
- Ergonomic light weight, torque tester with heavy duty metal construction
- Easy to read LED panel displays reference torque value in lbf-ft, kgf-m and N-m (selectable); and number of blows for selected period (0.1 – 9.9 sec)
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring modes (selectable)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD ( 32° to 100°F)
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- USB Virtual COM port (peak data only)
- Runs on internal NiMH batteries (8 hour use)
- AC charger included
DI-1M torque testers are perfectly suited for on-the-spot calibration of impact drivers and air tools, but will calibrate any type of power driver. These fast response units give a digital readout of peak value in either clockwise or counterclockwise direction and also indicate the number of blows for a selected time period from 0.1 to 9.9 seconds. These instruments have an accuracy of ±0.5%, ±1 LSD and lbf-in/lbf-ft, kgf-cm/kgf-m, or N-cm/N-m units are selectable. Virtual RS-232 serial output, auto zero reset, auto shutoff and low battery indicator complete the set of features. It is powered by an internal NiCad battery or the included AC adapter.
Peak, Real Time and Peak Down modes are selectable.
Peak mode captures the peak torque achieved during a test. PEAK reading will not change until a higher value is measured.
Real Time mode displays the real time transient torque value.
Peak down captures the critical first peak value and will not change even if a higher value is subsequently measured.
The DI-1M also provides peak data for SPC (statistical process control) via the USB Virtual COM port. Click on the link below for torque tester data acquisition software.
Choose from four different remote sensors for the DI-1M, available in ranges up to 362 lbf-ft with 3/8″, 1/2″ or 3/4″ drives. The package includes the remote sensor, display unit, cable and AC adapter/charger.
Calibrate your own air tools and impact wrenches and save down time.