- Simple operation, easy-to-use, accurate
- Large easy-to-read LCD display
- Ergonomic, durable, heavy-duty metal construction
- Push-button selectable lbf, kgf, and Newton units
- RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with LCD indicators
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.
- Overload alarm, display flashes at overload limit
- Low battery icon
- Runs on internal NI-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Selectable real time or peak mode operation
- Push-button tare function
- Reversible display
- Set of six attachments, AC charger/adapter and carrying case
DS2 digital force gauges feature a large, easy-to-read LCD display and simple push-button operation. An ergonomic metal housing protects the highly accurate loadcell and electronics in tough industrial environments.
When measuring, units of measure and a tension or compression icon are displayed. A battery icon indicates if the NI-MH batteries are low. If an overload occurs, the display will flash to warn you.
If desired, you can program high/low setpoints to enable Go/NoGo testing using the LCD indicators. Standard outputs (RS-232C, Digimatic, and ±1VDC analog) enable you to acquire data for permanent record.
Choose a range or ranges that best suit your application. All DS2 gauges are sold in a complete kit with gauge, hard plastic carrying case, a set of six measuring attachments and AC adapter/charger. All DS2 gauges can run on the internal NI-MH batteries or the AC adapter/charger. An optional handle to facilitate the measurement of heavy loads is also available.
SW-1X Data Acquisition Software (optional)
You can acquire and analyze real-time data from any Imada gauge with an RS-232 port directly into any Windows program. Log and chart measurements as well as statistical information and control the gauge from your computer.
DB-1 Data Input Button (optional)
DB-1X is a simple, compact, one channel interface that enables the user to send measurement data to a PC running SW-1X, Imada data acquisition software or other software. The data input button simplifies peak measuring tests because it ‘zeros’ the gauge after sending the data to the computer eliminating the need to reset manually for each test.